Happy Friday everyone !
How’s the week gone ? We surviving the holidays?
Big week here as my first born turns 18! How can that be ?? The boy who taught me how to be a mum is going to be an adult!!
Blogcrush has been one of my absolute favourite linkys from the off.
The kindest linky in town ,sharing all the lovely blog love.
Here you get to not only share your post but a fave you’ve read recently too!!
This linky will take blog post submissions from 6am (BST) Friday until 9pm Sunday. At that time, some thumbnail pictures will appear at the bottom of the post and each one will be a link to a different blog post.
– If you’re a blogger, add 2 posts (1 of yours AND 1 by someone else) by clicking the blue “add your link” button
– If you’re here just because you’re my friends and family and are supportive of my blog , well wait up ,stick around and have a browse. We have some very talented bloggers here.
Hosting this week is
Lucy At Home @lucy_at_home
and me!!!Daydreams of a Mum @daydreamer_mum
If you’ve ever come across an amazing post you want to shout from the rooftops about , this is the linky for you!!
If you’re here because someone has nominated you -huge congratulations !!
Feel free to pick up our pretty badge!!
<a href="https://lucyathome.co.uk/" title="Lucy At Home"><img src="https://lucyathome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/blogcrush-featured.png" alt="Lucy At Home" style="border: none;" /></a>
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky and share their link (@lucy_at_home and @daydreamer_mum) Please tweet us your own BlogCrush posts too so we can share them for you.
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 post from Host 1 (personal or BC)
- 1 post from Host 2 (personal or BC)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
So that’s a minimum of 4 posts.
Don’t forget to add our beautiful badge
<a href="https://lucyathome.co.uk" title="Lucy At Home"><img src="https://lucyathome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/badge.png" alt="Lucy At Home" style="border: none;" /></a>
We get to choose our favourite posts to be featured each week.
This week Lucy has chosen It’s ok to take a blogging break by The MumAffairs
Wendy’s fave post last week was The agony of being fat shamed in public by 3 little buttons
This week I’m linking up a post about my eldest turning 18 and how being his mum made me who I am
Have a great week everyone can’t wait to read your posts