I have fixed the gremlins in my computer…..BlogCrush is go!!!
How’s everyone’s week been? It isnow halfterm here. Today I have purchased Halloween party tickets for small girland I….now I just need to decide what to dress as…hmmmm..
I loved the blogcrush linky waaaaayy before I was part of the team. I love the idea of sharing someone elses fab work as well as your own !!
If it’s your first time here WELCOME!!!!! Have a read through the rules then add your posts!!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky and share their link (@lucy_at_home and @daydreamer_mum). Please tweet us your own BlogCrush posts too so we can share them for you.
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 post from Host 1 (personal or BC)
- 1 post from Host 2 (personal or BC)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
So that’s a minimum of 4 posts.
Don’t forget to add our lovely badge
<a href="https://lucyathome.co.uk" title="Lucy At Home"><img src="https://lucyathome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/badge.png" alt="Lucy At Home" style="border: none;" /></a>
If you’re here because someone has chosen your post as their #BlogCrush then Congratulations to you!! Good job!!
Help yourself to our brilliant badge!!
<a href="https://lucyathome.co.uk/" title="Lucy At Home"><img src="https://lucyathome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/blogcrush-featured.png" alt="Lucy At Home" style="border: none;" /></a>
My featured post this week was By the time you read this by Raisie Bay
Lucy’s was How to wear wide legged tie belt trousers by the ever glamorous Maria !!!
My own post this weeks is all about how I was a very dull teenager and I kind of regret it !!!
Have a great week all….and if it’s your half term too… May the odds be ever in your favour…..