HAPPY FRIDAY BLOGCRUSHERS !!
Can I just start this weeks post with a huge THANK YOU to all you gorgeous people for the messages of love and support after my post last week. The online world gets a bad reputation but I’ve seen the lovliest side to it this week. You guys rock!! Ok enough of the slush…an on with the (blog) crush….see what I did there? Must be perking up!
I loved the blogcrush linky waaaaayy before I was part of the team. I love the idea of sharing someone elses fab work as well as your own !!
If it’s your first time here WELCOME!!!!! Have a read through the rules then add your posts!!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky and share their link (@lucy_at_home and @daydreamer_mum). Please tweet us your own BlogCrush posts too so we can share them for you.
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 post from Host 1 (personal or BC)
- 1 post from Host 2 (personal or BC)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
So that’s a minimum of 4 posts.
Don’t forget to add our lovely badge
If you’re here because someone has chosen your post as their #BlogCrush then Congratulations to you!! Good job!!
Help yourself to our brilliant badge!!
My featured post this week that had me relating and giggling at the same time which is always a good combo
Play date etiquette by dad blog uk
Lucy’s choice was by A Day in the Life by Raisie Bay
My post this week is all about my life long love affair with the library on #nationallibrariesweek
Have a fab week everyone!!