It’s Friday again!!!!
Small girl finally finishes school today – the holidays are ON!!!
The younger 3 and I are going away to York , my fave place in the world. for a couple days next week so that makes me happy. Hope you who are already in full flow of the hold are coping and not heard too many “I’m bored” cries just yet!!So onto Blogcrush….
Blogcrush has been one of my absolute favourite linkys from the off.
The kindest linky in town ,sharing all the lovely blog love.
Here you get to not only share your post but a fave you’ve read recently too!!
This linky will take blog post submissions from 6am (BST) Friday until 9pm Sunday. At that time, some thumbnail pictures will appear at the bottom of the post and each one will be a link to a different blog post.
– If you’re a blogger, add 2 posts (1 of yours AND 1 by someone else) by clicking the blue “add your link” button
– If you’re here just because you’re my friends and family and are supportive of my blog , well wait up ,stick around and have a browse. We have some very talented bloggers here.
Hosting this week is
Lucy At Home @lucy_at_home
and me!!!Daydreams of a Mum @daydreamer_mum
If you’ve ever come across an amazing post you want to shout from the rooftops about , this is the linky for you!!
If you’re here because someone has nominated you -huge congratulations !!
Feel free to pick up our pretty badge!!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky and share their link (@lucy_at_home and @daydreamer_mum) Please tweet us your own BlogCrush posts too so we can share them for you.
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 post from Host 1 (personal or BC)
- 1 post from Host 2 (personal or BC)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
So that’s a minimum of 4 posts.
Don’t forget to add our brilliant badge…
<a href="https://lucyathome.co.uk" title="Lucy At Home"><img src="https://lucyathome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/badge.png" alt="Lucy At Home" style="border: none;" /></a>
Us hosts get to choose our fave blogcrush posts from the previous week to feature…add our lovely badge
<a href="https://lucyathome.co.uk/" title="Lucy At Home"><img src="https://lucyathome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/blogcrush-featured.png" alt="Lucy At Home" style="border: none;" /></a>
This week Lucy has chosen The Good Side of Online Dating by Late Baby Bloomer.
My favourite this week was Dummy -saying goodbye by My Little One and Me. It’s been a while since dummies here but I remember saying goodbye well !!
This week I’m linking up a post about how the the 18 summers meme is annoying me now I’ve had my 18 with the eldest!!
Have a great week everyone can’t wait to read your posts