It’s Friday again!!!!
Oh am I ready for it this week. The kids have that end of term tiredness/grumpy thing going on (I probably do too if I’m honest) So everyone here is just irritable and bickery.
Sigh….however FRIDAY IS HERE! I am going out tonight and even more excitingly …It’s Blogcrush time!!!
Blogcrush has been one of my absolute favourite linkys from the off.
The kindest linky in town ,sharing all the lovely blog love.
Here you get to not only share your post but a fave you’ve read recently too!!
This linky will take blog post submissions from 6am (BST) Friday until 9pm Sunday. At that time, some thumbnail pictures will appear at the bottom of the post and each one will be a link to a different blog post.
– If you’re a blogger, add 2 posts (1 of yours AND 1 by someone else) by clicking the blue “add your link” button
– If you’re here just because you’re my friends and family and are supportive of my blog , well wait up ,stick around and have a browse. We have some very talented bloggers here.
Hosting this week is
Lucy At Home @lucy_at_home
and me!!!Daydreams of a Mum @daydreamer_mum
If you’ve ever come across an amazing post you want to shout from the rooftops about , this is the linky for you!!
If you’re here because someone has nominated you -huge congratulations !!
Feel free to pick up our pretty badge!!
- Join in with 2 posts:
- 1 post from your blog (personal) – no linkies please
- 1 post from someone else’s blog (your #BlogCrush)
- When you add your BlogCrush (post written by someone else) to the InLinkz form, put “BC” at the beginning of their title
- Tweet your BlogCrush (& us) to let them know you’ve added them to the linky and share their link (@lucy_at_home and @daydreamer_mum) Please tweet us your own BlogCrush posts too so we can share them for you.
- Comment using the #BlogCrush hashtag on at least these 4 posts:
- 1 post from Host 1 (personal or BC)
- 1 post from Host 2 (personal or BC)
- 2x personal posts from the rest of the link up
So that’s a minimum of 4 posts.
Don’t forget to add our brilliant badge…
<a href="https://lucyathome.co.uk" title="Lucy At Home"><img src="https://lucyathome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/badge.png" alt="Lucy At Home" style="border: none;" /></a>
Us hosts get to choose our fave blogcrush posts from the previous week to feature…add our lovely badge
<a href="https://lucyathome.co.uk/" title="Lucy At Home"><img src="https://lucyathome.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2017/11/blogcrush-featured.png" alt="Lucy At Home" style="border: none;" /></a>
This week Lucy has chosen first born child moments in time from Old House in The Shires
My favourite this week was selling the idea of group living by Mother almost never knows best. I love the idea of communal living but as she touches on in the post you would have to be very, very selective!!
This week I’m linking up a post about Emotional abuse and the journey you have to go on to rebuild afterwards Then I became me…
Have a great week everyone can’t wait to read your posts